- Basic Patent Seminar from Eyuboğlu Trademark and Patent !
- Basic Trademark Seminar from Eyuboğlu Trademark and Patent!
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES REDUCTED THE TRADEMARK OFFICIAL FEES
- 2020 New Regulations under the Madrid Protocol and Simplified Renewal of International Registrations
- IMPACT OF THE UK’S WITHDRAWAL FROM THE EU EUTMS AND RCDS: UPDATED INFORMATION
- BANKSY’S BATTLE FOR TRADEMARK
- IAM Patent 1000 list in 2019
- HAGUE SYSTEM EXPANDS
- DOMINICAN REPUBLIC JOINS THE LISBON AGREEMENT
- MALAYSIA JOINS THE MADRID SYSTEM
- PROTECTION OF DESIGNS PROVIDED BY EURASIAN PATENT CONVENTION
- GEOGRAPHICAL INDICATIONS ARE NOW PROVIDED PROTECTION IN RUSSIA
- DEVRIM DECISION
- NEW REQUIREMENT BY THE USPTO
- IMPLEMENTING REGULATION ON INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY CODE
- REGULATION ON CHANGES ON THE TURKISH PATENT AND TRADEMARK OFFICE TRADEMARK ATTORNEY AND PATENT ATTORNEY EXAMINATION AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE REGULATION
- REGULATION ON TURKISH PATENT AND TRADEMARK OFFICE RE-EXAMINATION AND EVALUATION DEPARTMENT
- PROOF OF GENUINE USE OF A TRADEMARK GUIDELINE PUBLISHED BY THE TURKISH PATENT AND TRADEMARK OFFICE
NEW REQUIREMENT BY THE USPTO
The United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), as of the 3 rd of August 2019, will now require that persons who reside outside of the USA, must carry out their transactions with the USPTO through a licensed attorney. The reason provided for this new requirement is that these transactions are legally significant, and there is a considerable amount of transactions that are not legally and procedurally correct. While this change does not affect applications and renewals made through International Bureau and the WIPO Madrid System, direct transactions with the USPTO regarding these applications must now be carried out by an attorney licensed in the USA. You may inquire further information through the USPTO and WIPO links provided below. For detailed information contact us at email@example.com or at 0 312 428 51 93.
WIPO information page:
USPTO information page: