- Basic Patent Seminar from Eyuboğlu Trademark and Patent !
- Basic Trademark Seminar from Eyuboğlu Trademark and Patent!
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES REDUCTED THE TRADEMARK OFFICIAL FEES
- 2020 New Regulations under the Madrid Protocol and Simplified Renewal of International Registrations
- IMPACT OF THE UK’S WITHDRAWAL FROM THE EU EUTMS AND RCDS: UPDATED INFORMATION
- BANKSY’S BATTLE FOR TRADEMARK
- IAM Patent 1000 list in 2019
- HAGUE SYSTEM EXPANDS
- DOMINICAN REPUBLIC JOINS THE LISBON AGREEMENT
- MALAYSIA JOINS THE MADRID SYSTEM
- PROTECTION OF DESIGNS PROVIDED BY EURASIAN PATENT CONVENTION
- GEOGRAPHICAL INDICATIONS ARE NOW PROVIDED PROTECTION IN RUSSIA
- DEVRIM DECISION
- NEW REQUIREMENT BY THE USPTO
- IMPLEMENTING REGULATION ON INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY CODE
- REGULATION ON CHANGES ON THE TURKISH PATENT AND TRADEMARK OFFICE TRADEMARK ATTORNEY AND PATENT ATTORNEY EXAMINATION AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE REGULATION
- REGULATION ON TURKISH PATENT AND TRADEMARK OFFICE RE-EXAMINATION AND EVALUATION DEPARTMENT
- PROOF OF GENUINE USE OF A TRADEMARK GUIDELINE PUBLISHED BY THE TURKISH PATENT AND TRADEMARK OFFICE
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC JOINS THE LISBON AGREEMENT
On October 17, 2019, the Government of the Dominican Republic deposited to the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) its instrument of accession to the Lisbon Agreement for the Protection of Appellations of Origin and their International Registration. Lisbon Agreement will enter into force for Dominican Republic on January 17, 2020 Dominican Republic’s accession to the Lisbon Agreement raises the number of States that are parties to the Agreement.
The Lisbon Agreement for the International Registration of Appellations of Origin offers a means of obtaining protection for an appellation of origin in contracting parties to the Lisbon Agreement through a single registration and one set of fees.